if you don't see any files
- Unpack the OFM_Atlantic(dd-mm-yy_pc).zip file and place the folder to a location of your choice, e.g.
- Run install.exe to install the map for Mapsource/Basecamp.
You can safely move the map later to another location and run
install.exe again to update it in Mapsource's register. Depending on your windows configuration, you need to right-click install.exe and run as Administrator.
Alternative installation use the gmap procedure below:
Mac OSX (gmap format):
- Install and run Javawa's Mapconverter to convert and install the zip file (pc version).
- Just drag and drop the zip file on this tool is all. Also compatible for Windows users.
Read the tips & tricks section how to use the maps
Screenshots GPS (Oregon 600)
- Unpack OFM_Atlantic(dd-mm-yy_gps).zip and copy the garmin folder
on a microSD card or copy the gmapsupp.img into the garmin folder on the
internal drive of the GPS
- On modern GPS units you can give the gmapsupp.img a different filename.img
- The GPS version can also be used on Android smartphones/tablets with the Oruxmaps app.
Screenshots PC (Basecamp/Mapsource)